I found this article on The Animal Rescue Site and thought I might share it with you guys.
Cats have a special ability to know exactly what you need at all times. Whether it’s a cozy cuddle, a comforting purr, or just a silent friend sitting on your lap, cats are truly the best. Think you might be a Crazy Cat Person? If any of these 10 signs ring true for you, you may just be a (proud) Crazy Cat Person!
10 Signs That You Are A Crazy Cat Person
10. It’s an unwritten rule that if a cat is sleeping in your lap (or any part for that matter), you don’t move. The bathroom will just have to wait.
9. Best part of any delivery? Knowing that your cat just found a new favorite toy – the box!
8. YOUR PHONE IS FULL OF CAT PICTURES, AND YOU WOULDN’T HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY.
7. You rely on the sound of purring, rather than a sound machine, to get a good night’s sleep.
6. You know there is no such thing as “private time”. Bathroom, shower, nap, it doesn’t matter – they will find you. You rarely close doors because it’s just a waste of time.
5. YOU HAVE ACTUAL CONVERSATIONS WITH YOUR CAT, BECAUSE YOU ARE SURE THEY UNDERSTAND YOU. (BECAUSE THEY DO!
4. You know firsthand the struggle that is working from home (or using the computer in general) when you have cats.
3. Your Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram feeds are all filled with photos of your cat. Bonus points if your profile picture is of your cat!
2. BLACK (OR WHITE) CLOTHING IS NO LONGER A FUNCTIONAL PART OF YOUR WARDROBE BECAUSE OF THE AMOUNT OF CAT HAIR THAT STICKS TO IT.
1. You are still amazed at how your cat knows EXACTLY what you need when you are upset, stressed, or mad. A cat cuddle has the magical power to change everything.
Are You Are A Crazy Cat Person
Congratulations! If any of these statements describe you, that means you are a crazy cat person. Welcome to the club! Did we miss any? Tell us why you are a crazy cat person!